This past weekend, I held a Be the Chef with Chef Boyardee House Party event with my family. We actually made it a family dinner event and since my parents and two sisters who are married and have kids as well attended, it was a nice size gathering.
House Party sent me a Party Pack with 6 Coupons for FREE cans of Chef Boyardee product, Coupons to save on Chef Boyardee product, a Chef Boyardee tote bag, Chef hat, Chef Boyardee recipe cards, and Chef Boyardee notepads.
For additional party details, CLICK HERE–> Be The Chef with Chef Boyardee House Party
Before we had dinner, I set up an activity for the kids, which was coloring wooden spoons with markers. I also made it fun by bringing a couple chef’s hats for the kids to wear as well.
The main purpose of this House Party event was to explore the different ways that you could use Chef Boyardee and try out some new recipes.
I was sent cards that had recipes for Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake, Ravioli Lasagna, Taco-Roni, Chili-Roni, and Cheeseburger-Roni.
For these recipes and more visit chefboyardeerecipes.com.
We decided to sample the Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake and Ravioli Lasagna which I paired with a salad, garlic bread, and a dark chocolate brownie dessert. Both recipes were really simple to make.
I put it to a vote after and the dish everyone liked was split 50/50. I personally liked the Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake.
Here is the recipe for my favorite the Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake:
Serves 6 at 298 Calories.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups original baking mix
- 1/2 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Combine baking mix and milk in medium bowl; stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on bottom of baking dish (will not completely cover bottom). Spoon 1 can spaghetti and meatballs over dough and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining can spaghetti and meatballs, remaining 1/4 cup cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is done in centers and browned.
Source Chef Boyardee Recipes
- As you can see no one had a problem with trying either dish.
- To learn more about future House Party Events, visit www.houseparty.com
At Home Moma