A special thank you goes out to Abiie for sending my sister this product for review. Opinions expressed are that of the contributor.
My sister just shared her thoughts on Baby Products that are keeping her 9 Month Old happy, and now she is showing how an innovative carrier is making a difference in how she walks around and stands with her son.
She shares…The Abiie Huggs Contour Baby Carrier is a comfortable carrier to wear for both Mom and Baby.
However, what impressed me the most was the fact that it was designed to help prevent Hip Dysplasia and it is giving me extra support to carry my little guy.
With the option to be setup in 4 positions, baby can be worn as a Front-Inward; Front-Outward; Back Carry; and Hip Carry.
I especially appreciated the videos instructions as well as pictures online to make it easier for me to learn how to use it correctly.
I have to say my favorite position on the Abiie Huggs Contour Baby Carrier is the hip carrying.
My baby is not that little anymore, and his weight does put a lot of pressure on my back and arms. The built-in shelf in this carrier is providing support and taking that strain away.
Product Benefits of the Abiie Huggs Contour Baby Carrier include:
- Hip Seat Technology: The carrier booster seat provides all-day comfort, and keeps your baby ergonomically seated in a healthy hip position.
- Double-layer Center Panel: Easily folding up for added heat, the double layer of the center panel folds down, exposing breathable 3D mesh for fresh air, and also stays dry, keeping your baby comfortable at all times, be it a cool windy evening or a hot summer day.
- Hands-in Connection: Quick releasing the side buttons allows parents to place a hand inside the center panel, and offers parents an efficient, hands-on proximity to their newborn.
- Weight Distribution: The padded shoulder straps help to evenly distribute your baby’s weight in combination with the waistband to maximize parent comfort by alleviating pressure on the wearer’s back and shoulders
Have you ever used a carrier before? What features do you like about the Abiie Huggs Contour?
Containing no harmful substances, such as BPA, Phthalate, PVC, this device is for up to 45 pounds. Look for the Abiie Huggs Contour Baby Carrier in 2 colors (Charcoal Grey and Khaki Sand) for a suggested retail price of $129.
I’m very excited to have the Abiie Huggs Contour Baby Carrier, and can see it as a product I would use daily for family activities.
Carlee @ FLL
Thanks to Abiie, I have been authorized to giveaway a Huggs Contour Baby Carrier to (1) One lucky Fun Learning Life Reader, a $129 Value.
To enter, please allow a moment for the Rafflecopter Form to load below.
* Participants must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms and the laws set forth by your individual state. Entries will only be accepted through the Rafflecopter Form, and Fun Learning Life is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Huggs Contour Baby Carrier Winner”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Fun Learning Life does not sell personal information. The prize will be fulfilled by the sponsor. Fun Learning Life does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook.