Thank you to Shopular for sending me a Black Friday Survival Kit and for sponsoring this post. Opinions expressed about the app are that of my own.
It has become a tradition for me to go out on Black Friday, and I have to admit that I really do have a great time!
However, I also venture out because I am constantly on the go with 3 kiddos, and this gives me time to finish up most of my Holiday shopping without “little eyes” looking on.
Now, this will be my 4th year doing this and I have learned a few things from my experiences. So, here are my 5 Tips to Survive and Have a Productive Black Friday!
1. Make a list of what items you want to purchase and look at an app like Shopular to find where those items will be on sale Early Friday morning and throughout the day.
2. Take your list and make a travel detail of where you will be going that night. You can do this either by location (closest to furthest) or by when the door buster sales starts/ time the stores open. This will keep you on track and on schedule.
3. Take a NAP. Make sure someone can take care of the kiddos so you can rest before you embark on your adventure.
4. Go out with a buddy. Since it is late at night you are safer in numbers, plus you have A LOT of fun and can help one another locate items.
5. Create a Black Friday Survival Kit. These are things that will keep you going through out the evening and also provide a little pampering.
Shopular actually sent me an example of a well put together kit, and I can’t wait to share it with my Mom when we go out together this year.
1. Reusable Bag from Shopular – This is a great way to store all of the bags you have accumulated while you are walking the Mall.
5. Cosmetic Boulevard Coffee Scrub – You can do this either before or after, but it will help refresh your skin. Be sure to follow at instagram.com/cosmeticboulevard.
6. Crazy Rumors Lip Balm – Being in that night air and going in and out of stores can dry out your lips. This will give them some pampering and moisture. Be sure to also visit them at twitter.com/CrazyRumors.
8. Shopular Stress Ball – So the line is really long and you are getting irritated or bored. Don’t let it get you down, just give this ball a squeeze.
9. Dear Foams Slippers – Finally you have accomplished your goal and are heading home. Want to relax? Put on these trendy slippers for a comfortable ride back. Be sure to also visit them at facebook.com/dearfoams.
Do you create a Black Friday Survival Kit? What are the Hot Items you will be looking to purchase this holiday season?
Want to know more about the Shopular app? Visit my post, Before You Shop, Check #Shopular for Deal Alerts and Tips for Your Favorite Stores!
I can’t wait to save this year, use my Black Friday Survival Kit, and have fun hanging out with my Mom!