I received a set of three contemporary lullaby CDs called Cradle Rock to review here on At Home Moma.
The CDs were compilations of popular artists songs converted into lullabies.
The titles of the CDS are hilarious. There was one for Michael Jackson called Thrillaby, Kenny Chesney called No Shoes, No Diaper… Might Be A Problem, and Johnny Cash called I Crawl The Line.
All I have to say, is that this is such a cute concept. I find that I can only listen to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star so many times, and this gave me a ton of variety compared to the normal lullabies that my little ones usually listen to.
Each CD contains well known songs such as Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Billie Jean, Kenny Chesney’s Summertime and Beer in Mexico, and Johnny Cash’s Ring of Fire and a Boy Named Sue.
Aside from some of the titles, the music is actually very calming. I felt myself getting relaxed and sleepy as I listened to it, plus, I found myself singing along to the CDs. the kids liked them as well. I played the music in the car, during nap time, and during play time.
About Cradle Rock:
Cradle Rock is a series of children’s lullaby albums produced and created by Brash Music and Tree Top Records. Cradle Rock uses vibraphones, glockenspiels and mellotrons to turn iconic songs and albums by top artists such as Kenny Chesney and Johnny Cash into nap time-friendly listening material. With Cradle Rock, parents can introduce their children to some of the greatest albums ever recorded including the first ever urban album turned into lullabies, Michael Jackson’s Thriller (released 29 years ago November 30th).
Cradle Rock albums in development include U2’s “The Joshua Sleep Tree,” Black Eyed Peas’ “Sleep-pea Hits” as well as lullaby albums inspired by Nickelback, Carrie Underwood and The Eagles.
Cradle Rock is distributed by The Warner Music Group and available on digital distribution services like iTunes ($9.99) and at music retail outlets across the United States ($11.98). For more information about Cradle Rock, visit cradlerockstore.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-904-4790. Find Tree Top Records on Facebook and follow on Twitter. Source: Cradle Rock Press Release.
Thanks to Tree Top Records, one lucky At Home Moma reader will get to choose One Cradle Rock CD (winner’s choice of Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash or Kenny Chesney) for US or Canada. This giveaway will end Friday February 4, 2011 at 11:59pm EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.
Up to (7) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, Then Hit Submit.
* Become a fan of Tree Top Records Facebook Page, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above) I would love it if you told them At Home Moma sent you.
* Become a fan of At Home Moma’s Facebook Page, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above)
* Share this promotion on your Facebook Page by copying this text: Enter to win a Children’s CD at http://ning.it/bXopQi , and then pasting and sharing it on your Facebook Page. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Follow At Home Moma through Google Friend Connect Click Here. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win #giveaway Children’s CD @athomemoma @treetoprecords. Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Promotion has ended!
*Participates must live in the United States or Canada and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Children’s CD “. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation but was provided an item for free to review. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
At Home Moma
Leave a Reply