From Thursday, November 25, 2010 to Sunday, November 28, 2010 TreZ’Unique is running a Free Shipping special for Thanksgiving which will be for any order $30+ placed. Coupon code is TREZ10THANKS.
Valérie Susskind from TreZ’Unique recently contacted to me to see if I would be interested in reviewing one of her Personalized Bows. Since I have a 2 year old little girl (who has a ton of hair), and I love embroidered items, I was looking forward to checking this bow out.
Valerie asked me a few questions so the bow could be customized just for my daughter. She needed her name, the color of bow I wanted, the color of the embroidery, and the color that I wanted the center of the bow to be. I initially chose pink and purple, but from past experience, Valerie was concerned that the color might not show up well, so I went with brown instead. I am so glad that I did!
Top view of the bow
Posing for mom
My daughter looked gorgeous in this bow. Can you believe, with that kind of detail, that these bows only cost $12.00? They also have a variety of other personalized items. TreZ’ Unique
About Valérie Susskind and the company TreZ’Unique:
Valérie Susskind was born and raised in Paris, France where she was surrounded by haute couture fashion. She then moved to New York and earned her MBA at the NYU Stern School of Business after which she spent 5 years marketing cosmetics and fragrances for luxury brands. Inspired by her children, she wanted to combine her passion for fashion and knowledge from her Marketing MBA into a business and in 2009 TreZ’Unique was established.
Corduroy Princess Dress – Cream with Brown Trim
TreZ’Unique carries a stylish line of children’s clothing that is fashionable and trendy yet traditional and classy, with shoes that are fun and comfortable yet whimsical and full of personality. It ranges from girly pettiskirts to personalized baby shoes to fun T-shirts with a touch of bling. Source TreZ’ Unique
Thanks to Valerie at TreZ’ Unique, one lucky At Home Moma reader will receive a Personalized Embroidered Bow a $12.00 value. This giveaway will end Monday December 6, 2010 at 11:59am EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.
Up to (6) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, and tell me what is your favorite item is at the website, Then Hit Submit.
* Become a fan of TreZ’ Unique Facebook Page Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above) And make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you. 🙂
* Become a fan of At Home Moma’s Facebook Page Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above)
* Share this promotion on your Facebook Page by clicking on the FShare button below, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win Personalized Bow #giveaway @athomemoma @trezunique. Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Promotion Has Ended
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email with the Subject line “Winner of Personalized Bow”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this Review and Giveaway but was provided an item for free to review. The opinions expressed in this review are that of my own. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
At Home Moma