The following post, Tips To Revamp a Diaper Bag for Summer Swimming is sponsored by Huggies Little Swimmers. Opinions expressed are that of my own.
As a mother of 3 I will tell you that Huggies have been one of our go to brands, and of recent Pull-Ups have been an integral part in the process of potty training my youngest son.
We love the featured Disney Characters, and it shouldn’t be any surprise that Huggies Little Swimmers have been in our diaper bag for summer and a great help when we visited the pool and beach (as well as swimming lessons). These disposable swimpants made trips last longer, and provided comfort to my children when they were smaller.
Are you planning a trip to a destination with water? If so, Huggies has put together some great Tips To Revamp a Diaper Bag for Summer Swimming and Water Activities! In addition, I provided a few of my own ideas from past MOM experience, read on for more details:
· Pack the Right Swimwear: Whether it be running through backyard sprinklers or going to a water park, Huggies Little Swimmers disposable swimpants are made for worry-free water play. The easy-open sides make changes a breeze, so everyone can get back to having fun in the sun. Plus, they now have new Finding Dory designs your little fish will love!
· Sunscreen: The sun will be out in full force for the summer and that means parents need to protect children’s skin when they are outside. The higher the better when it comes to SPF levels and remember to reapply regularly! (I personally prefer the rub on stick to avoid getting sunscreen in their eyes, just be sure to spread it out once applied.)
· Bring a Hat for baby: Early on I started putting a hat on my kiddos and made a habit of it. Just another way to help shield heads and eyes from the sun.
(Check out my girl as a toddler in her Huggies Little Swimmers)
· Proper Eyewear: Protect children’s eyes from excessive chlorine and chemicals by buying kid-sized goggles. When the kids are ready to take a break from the water, protect their eyes from the sun’s bright rays with sunglasses. Parents should keep a couple sets of replacement lenses in the pool bag just in case someone’s shades get cracked or scratched during a trip.
· First Aid Kit: Along with packing pool towels and water bottles, parents should not forget a basic first aid kit. Include plenty of waterproof Band-Aids, antibiotic ointment, children’s pain reliever, ear drops and bug spray.
· Bring Sippy Cups with Water: Just like an adult, a little person needs to be hydrated. In warm weather you may need to nurse or feed formula more frequently, or even add water. This is dependent upon a child’s age, so first consult your child’s pediatrician on when water should be supplemented while in hot environments.
· Throw in Floating Devices – Especially for your more independent Toddler, flotation devices keep these little ones entertained in the water and give Mom and Dad a little extra piece of mind. However these do not guarantee safety or replace the need to watch young children around bodies of water.
Which of these items do you add to Revamp a Diaper Bag for Summer Swimming and Water Activities? Any additional tips?
I hope you find these Tips To Revamp a Diaper Bag for Summer Swimming and Water Activities helpful! Be sure to visit Huggies on Facebook facebook.com/huggies and Twitter at twitter.com/huggies for additional product information and seasonal ideas for children.
Carlee @ FLL
Thanks to Huggies Little Swimmers, (1) one lucky Fun Learning Life reader will win a Little Swimmers Prize Pack, this is a $30 Value*
To Enter, Please allow for the Rafflecopter form to load below:
*Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms and the laws set forth by your individual state. Entries will only be accepted through the Rafflecopter Form, and Fun Learning Life is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Hugiges Little Swimmers Winner”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Fun Learning Life does not sell personal information. The prize will be fulfilled by the sponsor. Fun Learning Life does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook.