Looking for a Handmade Craft Idea to keep your kiddos busy over the Holidays?
A Snowflake Ornament Made With Craft Sticks is so easy to put together and makes and excellent gift for family or a decoration for your home.
To create a Snowflake Ornament Made With Craft Sticks, you will need the following:
– 3 Jumbo Craft Sticks
– 1 Silver Fuzzy Stick AKA Pipe Cleaner
– 9 White Fuzzy Sticks AKA Pipe Cleaners
– White Ribbon
Tip: Most of these items can be located at a dollar store or local craft store.
To get started with the Snowflake Ornament Made With Craft Sticks, first wrap 3 craft sticks with white fuzzy sticks.
You will need 3 fuzzy sticks per craft stick and it is fine to let the wood of the stick show through.
Then, glue these 3 pieces together into the shape of a snowflake.
Be generous with the glue and allow it to completely dry.
To finish, wrap a piece of silver fuzzy stick around the middle of the snowflake and attach a piece of looped ribbon to the top by wrapping one of the white pieces of fuzzy stick around it.
This ornament is then ready to be displayed on a door, hook, or a Christmas tree in your home.
Carlee @ FLL
Looking for other easy homemade gifts for the holidays? Here are a few more ideas!
- Shape craft sticks into a Christmas Tree to hang on a gift.
- Turn craft sticks into a box frame ornament with glue, then add a ribbon for a hanger, and have your child decorate the square shape with buttons, beads, and markers. To finish, glue a photo of your child or family to the frame. See how we made one for Back To School at How To Make A First Day of School Photo Frame Magnet!
- Have your child help decorate boxes or bags to deliver cookies and treats to family members. Of course, the best part is allowing your child to take part in making the treats. See how ours came together at Homemade Holiday Gift Bags Craft!