The following post is sponsored and opinions expressed are that of my own.
Do you have kids that are passionate about cars, or love to race vehicles in video games?
If so, NASCAR has an entertaining and educational way for kids to learn about cars as well as the sport of racing through the NASCAR Acceleration Nation.
This website and app – available on Android and iPhone – features fun games, information on races, details on cars, as well as learning about the science of racing!
As an added bonus, Kids 12 and under are FREE to all NASCAR XFINITY & Camping World Truck races.
I decided to put the app to the test with my 8 and 11 year old to see what they thought.
They immediately went to exploring, as well as picking an avatar, creating a custom vehicle, and starting races through the Race Day section on the app.
I then decided to ask them both why they liked it, and here are my kiddos 10 reasons why you need to Download the NASCAR Acceleration Nation App!
1. You get to pick a race car driver to use as your avatar.
2. You get to design your own vehicle or purchase one.
3. Players can earn coins in the Race Day section.
4. In Race Day you drive a race car and try to dodge other cars on the track.
5. Plus, in Race Day you can complete missions and level up.
6. By leveling up in Race Day you can unlock new cars.
7. There an option to learn about a featured driver.