Spring Cleaning is not just about the dirt you can see, but those places that tend to hide it. Now because these spots tend to accumulate grime through the year, they also become breeding grounds for germs.
A special thank you goes out to Mean Green for inspiring and sponsoring this post today. Opinions expressed are that of my own.
Thankfully, Mean Green has a product called Mean Green Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner that can help tackle these dirty areas and also sanitize.
This cleaning product has been designed to cut through tough grease and grime while killing 99.9% of germs. It can be used in the kitchen, bathrooms and other household areas to deodorize and disinfect the surfaces your family and pets touch every day.
Mean Green Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner kills the following bacteria and viruses in 10 minutes: Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Avian Influenza A Virus (H5N1), Herpes Simplex Type 1 Virus, Herpes Simplex Type 2 Virus, Influenza A (H1N1) Virus.
Now just in case you may have missed a few spots like I have in the past, here are Places To Not Overlook While Spring Cleaning!
1. The Range Hood – I am not a fan of dirt and grim hanging over my food while I cook and since accidents happen, particles do get flipped up onto the Range Hood. An easy way to clean this is with Mean Green sprayed on a paper towel and a little elbow grease.
2. The Trash Can – Talk about a place that gets dirty fast and has tons of germs. Simply spray this down with Mean Green Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner, wait a few minutes, and then wipe with a paper towel to clean out and sanitize. Rinse out and dry to complete the process.
3. Behind, On Top, The Sides, and Under the Refrigerator – I forget about this area and apparently dust bunnies like to live around it. The best way to get to the dust and dirt is to pull it out from its spot and vacuum. Finish by wiping down the surface.
4. Small Appliances and their Cords- Don’t forget to dump that toaster over into the garbage to remove the crumbs, run the coffee maker through the clean cycle, or simply dust the mixer or blender sitting on your counter. (Also remember the cords) To clean the exteriors of small appliances, first unplug them. Then Spray a paper towel or cloth with Mean Green and wipe the surfaces that do not come in contact with food or beverages for a clean shine.
5. Under the Cabinets – There is a little space between the bottoms of my counters and the floor that always gets missed. When a drink spills or spaghetti sauce splashes, this is the spot I forget to wipe. Over time it gets pretty nasty looking. I was able to easily remove the mess with Mean Green Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Known for their “Super Strength” cleaning formula, Mean Green was launched in 1990 in Spartanburg, SC. and throughout the ‘90s grew and expanded through the South Eastern part of the United States. You can find their products at popular retailers like Walmart, Dollar General, or even Lowes.
What spots have you overlooked while Spring Cleaning? Have you used Mean Green Products in the past?
Look for this product in the form of Mean Green Mildew Destroyer, Mean Green Orange Champ, Mean Green Cleaner with Bleach, and Mean Green Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner. In addition, they have a line created for industrial use.
Carlee @ FLL
Thanks to Mean Green, I have been authorized to give away an assortment of products (4 Bottles) to one(1) lucky Fun Learning Life Reader. This is a $10 Value.*
To enter, please allow a moment for the Rafflecopter Form to load below.
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms and the laws set forth by your individual state. Entries will only be accepted through the Rafflecopter Form, and Fun Learning Life is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Mean Green Winner”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Fun Learning Life does not sell personal information. The prize will be fulfilled by the sponsor. Fun Learning Life does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook.