“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All content and thoughts are my own”
There are almost 3 months of summer ahead of us and that means plenty of opportunities to host playdates whether during the week or on the weekend.
Thanks to Charmin, not only did I receive free samples of toilet paper to host a clog free get together, but they also asked if I could share some of my favorite playdate ideas.
If you are looking for inspiration for an upcoming family event, check out my 5 Summer Playdate Ideas below:
1. Crafts – Loom bands, painting canvases, making stepping stones, or simply cutting and pasting, having easy crafts set-up for the kiddos is sure to entertain. They usually don’t require that many supplies and you can even ask guests to bring a portion of the project. Looking for Crafts ideas? For your convenience I put together a Pinterest Board called Easy Craft Ideas for Playdates.
2. Movies – Whether streaming or renting DVDs, set the scene at your event by dimming the lights, putting out comfy pillows or bean bags, and of course making popcorn. Sometimes my kids even like to build a fort before they watch the feature presentation.
3. Water Fun – This could be a pool, sprinkler, water toys, or even a bucket with paint brushes to soak a nonslip sidewalk or driveway. If water is involved, my children and their friends are interested.
4. Dress-Up – We have kept our old Halloween costumes and my daughter has plenty of princess dresses to share. Old clothes, sun glasses, party beads, and purses destined for the thrift shop are fun to dress-up in as well. After my kids are in costume, they usually like to put on a show with their friends.
5. Cookie Decorating Party – I actually hosted one this past week and it was A LOT of fun. To prepare for this delicious event, I made my cookies in advance so they could cool, and used easy toppings like tube icing, candy, chocolate chips, and sprinkles. Tip: Pick up disposable cake pans at a Dollar Store for the kiddos to decorate the cookies in and for easy dessert transport after the party.
Now that I have shared my 5 ideas, what playdates or get togethers do you have planned for this summer?
Whether a BBQ, playdate, or just simply hanging out with friends, be sure to stock up on essentials like Charmin Toilet Paper before you host your next event.
Charmin guarantees that your plumbing will run smoothly while you party because the company is proud to carry Roto-Rooter’s stamp of approval to be clog-free and septic-safe. Not to mention, it is also used by more plumbers than any other toilet paper brand, making Charmin the expert’s choice.
For more details visit charmin.com and also check them out on Facebook at facebook.com/
I am definitely looking forward to hosting more easy and clog free playdates this summer!
valmg @ Mom Knows It All says
Jennifer H says
Kim Croisant says
Melissa Pezza says
Amanda McMahon says