Thanks to Hoover and Mom Central Consulting, I was sent a Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner to review here on Frugal and Fun Mom.
Ironically, my husband and I had been talking about getting a carpet cleaner since we happen to have white Berber carpets that get a ton of traffic from 2 dogs, a cat, and kids. And although, I do believe in using a professional carpet cleaning service, with the amount of traffic our carpets receive it would be way to expensive to pay for someone to come in as frequently as we would need it. So, needless to say this was perfect timing to receive this item for review.
This week, my husband and I opened up our Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner and put it together so we could test it out. The assembly of the carpet cleaner was really simple, and the directions on how to use it were easy to understand and to the point.
In order to use the machine, my husband filled up the tank with water and another section with the 2X CleanPlus Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer that was included in the box. It was really convenient to use because he simply removed the canister to fill it up with water and solution, and when he had dirty water, he removed a separate canister to empty it out. When he started cleaning , I immediately noticed the nice fragrance starting to fill the house. Once he finished cleaning the carpets, there was a noticeable difference in the appearance. However, I will probably pre-treat the areas that get the heaviest amount of traffic to have even better results in the future.
Next we tried the machine out on furniture and cleaned a recliner chair that happens to get a lot of use in our home. The Upholstery tool and hose worked wonderful. It did a great job of applying the solution, and then removing it. I could see the dirty water being pulled up into the hose.
Finally, we wanted to see how the Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner worked on a hard surface. We used it on tile and a slate floor. It does a great job of cleaning up the dirt on the main surface, but unfortunately it doesn’t really reach the grout.
The Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner Features:
- MaxExtract DualV Nozzle Technology – pulls up a lot of dirty water so floors dry fast.
- Pressurized Edge-to-Edge Cleaning – a wall of pressurized water that loosens and lifts stubborn stains with constant and relentless spray.
- SpinScrub 60 – counter-rotating brushes engineered to surround carpet fibers, removing dirt at every angle.
- Heated Cleaning – powerful motor with forced heated air to help speed dry time.
- Auto Conversion Tools – conveniently positioned at your finger tips.
- SmartTanks System – separate tanks for clean and dirty water. Made to fill, empty, and rinse individually!
- 16 oz Bottle of 2X CleanPlus™ Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer
- 9′ Clear Active Hose
- Upholstery Tool
“I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review through Mom Central Consulting, but my opinions are entirely my own.”