Last month I reviewed Pear Tree Greetings, a printing business recently featured in Real Simple Magazine. They have card designs that are easily personalized online with your favorite photos, fonts, colors and messages. They can create items for a bride-to-be, a new mom, or someone planning a high school graduation party. Source Pear Tree Greetings
This month, Pear Tree is supporting our men and women over seas through the Operation Gratitude project. They are sending color-in Christmas cards to teachers around the nation where students color in the snowman and write a message thanking our men and women serving overseas for their dedication and hard work they provide this country.
Pear Tree is also giving back this holiday season by partnering with the American Cancer Society. They have designed six exclusive Christmas cards and by purchasing one of those cards, 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.
For the latest discounts and promotions, on Christmas Cards, Thanksgiving Invitations, baby announcements and even a code valid on ANY purchase, check out the Pear Tree Promo Code page.
To see current promotions and contests check out Pear Tree Greetings Facebook and their Blog Pear Tree Greetings Blog
Thanks to Pear Tree Greetings, one lucky At Home Moma reader will receive a $30 gift card that can be used on ANYTHING in their store. This giveaway will end Monday November 29th, 2010 at 11:59am EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.
Up to (6) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, and tell me what is your favorite Holiday Card at the website Click Here, Then Hit Submit.
* Become a fan of Pear Tree Greetings’s Facebook Page Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above) And make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you.
* Become a fan of At Home Moma’s Facebook Page Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above) I will verify that you are a fan.
* Share this promotion on your Facebook Page by clicking on the FShare button below, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win $30 Gift Card #giveaway @athomemoma @PearTreeGrtngs. Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Submit
Promotion has ended
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email with the Subject line “Winner of Pear Tree Gift Card”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this Giveaway, but has been provided discounts, as a Pearista, and items in the past for free to review. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
At Home Moma
Leave a Reply