The following post about Backpack Tips For A Florida Theme Park is sponsored by Fisher Nut Exactly, opinions expressed are that of my own.
Are you trying to determine which items to bring while visiting a Florida Theme Park or Attraction?
My daughter and I recently took a trip to the Orlando area, and based on past visits during the summer, I decided to pack accordingly for the weather and for an entire day at a Park. In addition, we also brought along Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites which really came in handy while waiting in lines and resting in between rides.
Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites are a delicious combination of Pistachio Popcorn dipped in Dark Chocolate with Pumpkin Seeds. They are 16 calories per snack bite, 0 grams of trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial preservatives
The 15 oz. packages are resealable making them awesome for snacking ON-THE-GO and are launching exclusively at Costco retailers in the Southeast.
Since I would not be using a stroller this time around, it was extremely important for me to leave my purse behind and bring only what was neccesary.
I would also need to bring my phone and keys as well as conceal money, credit cards, and my insurance card. Needless to say packing efficiently and having zippers inside my backpack was extremely important.
Looking for suggestions on what to bring? Check out my ideas below:
1. Water bottles (you can fill them up at a fountain).
2. Ponchos (FYI bring them in a resealable bag to use if they get wet)
4. Change of clothes for a child
5. First Aid Kit (bandages, cleaning wipes, ibuprofen, and antibiotic ointment)
6. Cooling Towels
7. Portable chargers for a phone
8. Camera or Video Camera
9. Wipes or Tissues
10. Antibacterial Hand Gel
Being able to bring what I needed in one bag really made things simpler. Now keep in mind that policies do change and vary from park to park, so be sure to check their website to confirm current rules on what you can bring in.
Do you also pack these items when you visit a Theme Park? What other items would you suggest?
I am glad I was prepared, we used the ponchos, drank plenty of water, and I needed to recharge my phone. Plus my daughter remained happy, since we had plenty of snacks.
And thanks to Fisher Nut Exactly, I have been authorized to Giveaway a $50 Costco Gift Card (no membership required) with Package of Fisher Nut Exactly to one (1) lucky Frugal and Fun Mom reader.*
To enter, please allow a moment for the Rafflecopter Form to load below.
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms and the laws set forth by your individual state. Entries will only be accepted through the Rafflecopter Form, and Frugal and Fun Mom is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “$50 Costco Gift Card Fisher Nut Exactly Winner”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Frugal and Fun Mom does not sell personal information. The prize will be fulfilled by the PR Firm. Frugal and Fun Mom does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook.