The original picture I submitted to be turned into a Canvas Print.
Easy Canvas Prints contacted me recently to see if I would be interested in reviewing their Canvas Print product on At Home Moma. Of course I was like “YES”, because I had already seen this product on blogs and other sites and thought that it looked pretty neat. And, I can never have too many pictures of my family.
So what is a Canvas Print? A canvas print is basically taking an existing picture, putting it onto a canvas and then stretching it around a frame. It gives the photo the appearance of being a piece of art.
Easy Canvas Prints offers a service where you can easily upload your own photos and pictures, and create a personalized print on canvas. They offer small, medium, and large canvas prints. Whether you want to decorate your home or office, canvas printing wall art can be used everywhere because you create it! Source EasyCanvasPrints.com
The first step in creating a Canvas Print at Easy Canvas Prints is to first choose a picture that can be formatted into the product. I actually had to find a picture that had the proper resolution to work with the software.
Once I chose the picture, I uploaded, picked my size, then I choose whether I wanted the picture to wrap around the edge of the canvas or if I wanted a solid color. I choose the solid color, which was black, because otherwise my head would have wrapped around the side of the canvas. Finally I was given the option for special effects like Black & white and image retouching.
I then ordered my Canvas Print, which turned out great. My husband even said that he liked it. I decided to hang it in our bedroom.
If you are interested in checking out Canvas Prints, visit their website EasyCanvasPrints.com
For information on offers and special promotions, check them out on Facebook as well.
Thanks to EasyCanvasPrints.com, 1 lucky At Home Moma reader will receive a Custom 8×10 Canvas Print. This giveaway will end Friday May 13, 2011 at 11:59pm EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (7) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, Then Hit Submit.
* Follow Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook . Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit. (Make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you)
* Follow At Home Moma on Facebook . Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit. (Make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you)
* Share this giveaway on Facebook by copying this text: Enter to win a Canvas Print at http://ning.it/grhTpQ, and then share it on your Facebook Page. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Follow At Home Moma through Google Friend Connect (Under “Let’s Be Friends” on the right side bar). Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win #giveaway Canvas Print @athomemoma http://ning.it/grhTpQ . Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Easy Canvas Prints!”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner.At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this review but was provided a product for free to review. The opinions expressed in this review are that of my own and based on my own results and experiences. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
At Home Moma