The following post 7 Things Mom Can Do Only When Kids Are Distracted is sponsored by SING. Opinions expressed are that of my own.
SING is the musical comedy event of the year and now it is available in a SING Special Edition Blu-ray with 3 New Mini-Movies on March 21.
This is not only in time for a Family Movie Night but is also great distraction for much needed MOM time!
Just like Rosita in SING, I find myself multitasking to make it all work.
Of course things are slightly easier when the kids are busy (like with watching a SING Blu-ray).
Hey, I might be able to even use these fun items in my Mom pamper pack!
Speaking of that check out my 7 Things Mom Can Do Only When Kids Are Distracted:
1. Eat Candy In Peace, Without Someone Asking For A Piece
2. Watch Videos on Youtube Without Someone Asking What is Happening or Why You Are Laughing?
3. Paint Nails Inspired by the cover of the SING Special Edition Blu-ray
FYI, all you need is Sinful Colors Nail Polish Royal Blue and Yolo Yellow (found them at Walmart) and top with a Clear Coat of Silver Glitter (I found mine at the Dollar Tree).
4. Look at Facebook and Twitter Without Someone Staring Over Your Shoulder
5. Make A Phone Call Without Yelling in the background or Questions That Need To Be Answered Immediately
6. Go to the Bathroom Without Being Walked In On
7. Listen To Your Top 5 Songs including:
- “This Girl is on Fire” Alicia Keys
- “I Will Survive” Gloria Gaynor
- “Don’t You Worry Bout A Thing” Tori Kelly, SING Soundtrack
- “Roar” Katy Perry
- “Bad Romance” Lady GaGa
From Illumination Entertainment, the studio that brought you THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS comes an animated comedy about finding the music that lives inside all of us.
SING stars Matthew McConaughey as Buster Moon, an eternally optimistic koala who puts on the world’s greatest singing competition to save his crumbling theater; winner Reese Witherspoon as Rosita, an overworked and underappreciated mother of 25 piglets desperate to unleash her inner diva; Scarlett Johansson as Ash, a punk rock porcupine with a beautiful voice behind her prickly exterior; and Taron Egerton as Johnny, a young gangster gorilla looking to break free of his family’s felonies. SING is rated PG.
Thanks to SING , I have been authorized to give away a SING Special Edition Blu-ray to (1) lucky Fun Learning Life Reader. This is a $34.98 Value.*
To enter, please allow a moment for the Rafflecopter Form to load below.
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms and the laws set forth by your individual state. Entries will only be accepted through the Rafflecopter Form, and Fun Learning Life is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “SING Special Edition Blu-ray Winner”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Fun Learning Life does not sell personal information. The prize will be fulfilled by the sponsor. Fun Learning Life does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook.