Thanks to Shark for providing my family with a complimentary Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner. Opinions expressed in this review are that of my own.
OK so I have to make a bit of a confession, I like to vacuum.
Vacuuming is relaxing, it gets my home clean, and there is just something really rewarding about nicely fluffed carpet and debris free floors. However in a house with kids, dogs, and adults, my floors do not stay this way for very long.
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum is now aiding me in one of my favorite past times, and also helping me be more efficient in the way that I do it.
Plus, I have discovered that I can vacuum even more places in my home. So now let me tell you 6 reasons why this vacuum is AWESOME!
1. Easy assembly – The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum does come in a box disassembled, but after about 5 minutes I had it together and ready to run.
2. It is Convenient – I love how the “ON” switch is in the handle, and how stretchy the vacuum tubing is. I also like that it has a nice long cord, this length saves me time since I don’t have to constantly unplug to move to a new room.
3. It cleans up my Carpets– I immediately took the vacuum to my Berber rooms. FYI, they are not exactly my favorite surface in the house since they show everything. The black fuzz material from my husband’s work socks seem to always stick to it as well.
However, the Rotator cleaned those pieces of lint right up along with other items in and on the carpet.
4. The dusting functions – Normally to clean artificial plants, blinds, or ceiling fans, I use a duster or baby wipe. This method can get pretty messy and is also time-consuming.
After converting this Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum to the Canister Cleaning, I added on the dusting attachment. So far this has proven to be less messy on the dusty leaves. My next tasks will be the blinds and ceiling fans once I convert the vac to the Lift-Away mode.
And speaking of dusting, there is a tool for hard would floors called the Hard Floor Genie, that you can attach a cloth pad to. As I vacuumed under my dining room table, it not only picked up the hair, dirt, and crumbs, but also removed the microscopic dust.
5. Animal Hair Removal – The real test for me in regards to this vacuum was the True Pet Motorized Brush. I have 2 boxers that shed all over the place, and it seems as though the little tan hairs want to stick to everything. If you look closely at the before and after, those little specks on the black are completely gone.
6. My kids want to VACUUM – Yes you heard it, my kids have a love for vacuuming as well. The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum is pretty awesome looking, light weight, and it makes the chore fun.
I even have a video to prove it.
When you purchase a vacuum, what is the main function you look for? What features of the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum do you like?
I am look forward to trying this out on the interior of my car next!