With gas prices slowly creeping up, it would be nice to get a break on how much we spend. With the Fuel Rewards Network available at Shell, you may never pay full price at the pump again!
Check out my Fuel Rewards Network Review below:
Shell, now offers a NEW program called the Fuel Rewards Network or FRN which gives consumers the power to lower their fuel prices significantly with everyday purchases. These purchases include things like food, clothing and household goods which can be redeemed for fuel savings at participating Shell stations.
The program is FREE, simply pick up a Fuel Rewards Network Card at a participating Shell station, then activate it online at fuelrewards.com to save at the pump. Consumers can also request a Card online at fuelrewards.com.
There are four ways for local consumers to save with the Fuel Rewards Network program! These include:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering 5 cents per gallon for every $50 you spend. Some merchants may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so you can multiply your savings!
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 you spend when you dine at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations.
- eCoupons – Digital coupons available in select markets and at select retailers provide additional cents-per-gallon savings when the digital coupon is selected at fuelrewards.com and subsequently purchased at a participating retailer. Select eCoupons at fuelrewards.com and earn Fuel Rewards savings on select items at participating grocery stores in select markets.
- Grocery & Other Programs – Buy the everyday things you need and earn Fuel Rewards savings from participating Winn-Dixie Stores and retailers. Link the FRN Card and your participating grocer or other retailer loyalty card to combine your rewards for even more savings at the pump at Shell in select markets. The Winn-Dixie fuelperks! Program, which is now part of the Fuel Rewards Network program, has already saved Winn-Dixie customers more than $65 million on fuel in the last three years.
Check out the following video for more information on how the Fuel Rewards Network works:
Interested in joining the Fuel Rewards Network program? Visit fuelrewards.com for more details. And, don’t forget to check out Fuel Rewards Network program on Facebook at facebook.com/fuelrewards and on Twitter at @FuelRewards.
And thanks to Shell, I have been authorized to giveaway 5 preloaded Fuel Rewards Network Cards, worth up to $50 each to 5 Lucky Frugal and Fun Mom Readers. Each card gives a $2.50 Discount per Gallon on up to 20 Gallons of Fuel (for a one time use).
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below, please allow a moment for it to load:
* Participates must be 18 years or older to participate and live in the contiguous United States. Odds are based on the number of entries, and by participating, you agree to these terms. Entries will only be accepted through the Rafflecopter Form, and Frugal and Fun Mom is not responsible for disruption of the page or service which could cause problems with entering. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Fuel Rewards Network Card” Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. Frugal and Fun Mom does not sell personal information. Frugal and Fun Mom does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Shell for the Fuel Rewards Network Program. Details were provided by the PR firm representing Fuel Rewards Network Program.
Tracy T says
Jen L says
Bethany Eskro says
Denise Wilson says
Susan C says
Tiffany E says
darcey palermo says
Sherrie C. says
Amanda Sakovitz says
Thomas Murphy says
marci h says
Jamie Brigham says
Jennifer Dye says
kristi walker says
Ellen Levickis says
Laura Jacobson says
matthew b says
Maggie Smith says
Wendy T says