It really is simple to send your thanks!
Here’s how it works:
- During the months of October and November, 2011, specially-marked boxes of Cheerios cereal will feature Cheer postcards on the front of the box. Consumers can simply cut out the postcard from the Cheerios logo, write a message of thanks on the back, add a stamp and mail the pre-addressed card to the USO. The USO will deliver the Cheer card to military families across the country.
- For each postcard received through November 2012, Cheerios will make a $1 donation to the USO to help fund programs that support military families.
- To kick off the campaign, Cheerios has already donated $150,000 to the USO and will donate up to an additional $100,000 based upon the number of postcards received from specially marked boxes now through November 30th, 2012.
The pack will contain:
- 1 Cheerios cereal bowl
- 1 Cheerios cereal spoon
- 1 cereal dispenser
- 1 “Cheer” box of Cheerios
– All you need to do is become a Facebook Fan of At Home Moma, CLICK HERE and then leave a comment on this post that you are a fan and your email address.
– Share this giveaway on Facebook by simply clicking on the Share/Save button below the post, then leave a comment on this post that you shared and include your email address.
– Tweet this giveaway via Twitter by simply clicking on the Share/Save button below, then leave a comment on this post that you tweeted and include your email address.
– Leave a comment on this post with a Thank You for those who are serving in the Military and their Families. Please include your email address.