Check out these 4 Chex Party Mix Recipes that can be made in the microwave in 15 minutes for your party.
– Chex PB & Chocolate Blast – Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
– Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch – Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
– Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix – A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mix.
-Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles – Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
My Blessed Life – “I made a bunch of cute party food labels for each Chex Mix variety!… We used sandwich bags as well as treat bags with ribbon to divide up the Chex mixes.”
Cooking with Books – “To keep fresh: pour into individual bags and place inside a fun box with a recipe for more holiday Chex Party Mixes! Your guests will have something fresh to snack on the next day!”
Misadventures in Baby Raising – “Our Chex Party Mix-Change party was a big success, everyone loved all of the different Chex Mix varieties and couldn’t wait to try them out themselves at home!”
- The pack will contain:
- 2 boxes of Chex cereal to create Chex Party Mix recipes
- 5 featured Chex Party Mix recipes
- 10 takeout containers so your guests can take their Chex Party Mix to-go
- $20 gift card to purchase recipe ingredients and decorating supplies
– Share this giveaway on Facebook by simply clicking on the Share/Save button below the post, then leave a comment on this post that you shared and include your email address.
– Tweet this giveaway via Twitter by simply clicking on the Share/Save button below, then leave a comment on this post that you tweeted and include your email address.
– Leave a comment on this post with “the recipe you would like to try”. Please include your email address.