I was contacted by Tracey, the owner of a company called Name My Art, to review one of her custom letter art pieces here at At Home Moma.
Name My Art pieces are created by objects that are all around us. These objects resemble letters from the alphabet. They are then brought together into a collage photo to represent important words in a person’s life whether it be a name, a place, or a special title. The photos are high resolution digital images that can be delivered electronically via e-mail, so there is no shipping fees to pay.
Name My Art was started out of Tracey’s passion for family and photography. It actually began as a project for her daughter to learn the alphabet in a fun and creative way! After looking at what was available for similar products, she realized how expensive almost everything was! And since she thinks name art is so interesting and creative, she didn’t want it to be cost-prohibitive for people to own. Source namemyart.com
I thought since Father’s Day was right around the corner, that it would be neat for me to review a photo that referenced Dads, so Tracey sent me the “Father” photo to review.
Plus, this was a great way to reinforce the alphabet for my kids. My son enjoyed pointing out the letters to me and his sister.
To learn more about the company, visit NameMyArt.com or check Tracey’s company out on Facebook, CLICK HERE.
Plus, as a special offer to At Home Moma Readers, Tracey is offering a 10% off discount on purchases from her Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/namemyart). This offer is exclusively through Etsy,just enter the code Welcome10 during checkout.
Thanks to Name Your Art, 1 lucky At Home Moma reader will receive a free print of their choice. This giveaway will end Friday, July 1, 2011 at 11:59pm EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (6) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, Then Hit Submit.
* Follow Name My Art on Facebook. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit. (Be sure to tell Tracey that I sent you)
* Follow At Home Moma on Facebook. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Follow At Home Moma through Google Friend Connect (you will find it in the right sidebar under “Let’s Be Friends”). Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Share this giveaway on Facebook pasting the following text – Enter to win Name My Art, Letter Art http://ning.it/kQg2kq . Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text- #Contest Enter to #win #giveaway Name My Art Letter Art @athomemoma http://ning.it/kQg2kq . Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Giveaway Has Ended
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Name Your Art!”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company sponsoring the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation but was provided items for free to review. Opinions expressed are that of my own. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
At Home Moma