According to the manufacturer, Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant has been the leading, dermatologist-recommended product for controlling excessive underarm perspiration for more than three decades. This formula contains 12% aluminum chloride in the roll-on and 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate in the new solid and are the strongest available over-the-counter formulas without a prescription for the control of excessive underarm sweating (for up to 72 hours with each application).I followed the directions contained in the box, and applied Certain Dri to my under arms before I went to bed (this is because the product works while you are asleep). I woke the next day, took a shower and did not put my regular deodorant on. As I went through my normal daily routine, I noticed that my normal perspiration had been reduced under my arms compared to using the usual deodorant. I used it the next day, and again I could notice the difference. I even went to the gym and it held up. I decided to skip a day, and I did not sweat as much as I would if I normally had not applied deodorant.
In my particular case though, I think I might use it every other day. I’m sure results will vary with each individual and you may need to use it more or less frequently depending upon how much you perspire. Plus, I would recommend reading the warning label on the back of this product before you start applying it.
The Certain Dri product line includes:
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-on, NEW! Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant, Certain Dri A.M. Underarm Refresher (deodorant/antiperspirant), NEW! Certain Dri FEET Moisture Control Pads (approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association), and NEW! Certain Dri FEET Microsponge Powder.
Thanks to Certain Dri, one lucky At Home Moma reader will also receive Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant . This giveaway will end Wednesday December 15, 2010 at 11:59am EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (6) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, leaving all the boxes blank, Then Hit Submit.
* Become a fan of Certain Dri’s Facebook Page Click Here then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above) And make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you. 🙂
* Become a fan of At Home Moma’s Facebook Page Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit (if you are already a fan, you get the entry also, just follow the directions above)
* Share this promotion on your Facebook Page by clicking on the FShare button below, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win Certain Dri #giveaway @athomemoma @certaindri. Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Promotion has ended
At Home Moma
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email with the Subject line “Winner of Certain Dri”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this Review and Giveaway but was provided an item for free to review. The opinions expressed in this review are that of my own. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.