- Sweeps and steams at the same time
- Can sweep or steam separately
- Comes with 2 – 4 layer pads that are washable
- Has a removable tank for tap water
- Comes with a solution to clean out sediment from the steam function
- Has a storage hook
- Has a pad to prevent damage to floors while the steamer is heating up
- Comes with a Carpet Glide for sanitizing, refreshing, and deodorizing carpet
- Has a removable canister for the dirt collected by the sweeper
- It kills 99.9% of germs without chemicals.
- It cuts my regular cleaning time in half.
- The steam is powerful so it is easier to remove dried on dirt.
- The water appears to last longer in this steamer as compared to my stand alone steamer.
- It has a nice long cord so I do not have to constantly unplug to find a new outlet
- It has a removable water tank so it saves on energy (which is better for the environment). If I don’t need to use all of the water, I simply remove the tank and dump it out versus having to let all the steam get it out.
If you are looking for other steam cleaners for your home visit haanusa.com or check them out on Facebook at facebook.com/HAAN or Twitter at
And, thanks to Haan, one (1) lucky winner will receive a Haan Total HD 60 Sweep Steamer, a $149.95 Value. Giveaway Ends June 8, 2012 at 12:01am EST. Just follow the directions on the following Rafflecopter form to place your entries. (Give the form a moment to load).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this review, but was provided a Haan Total HD 60 Sweep Steamer for free to review. Opinions expressed are that of my own.
Kat @ Inspiration CAN be Found Everywhere says
jocelyn heron says
Monique Bon says