- Sweeps and steams at the same time
- Can sweep or steam separately
- Comes with 2 – 4 layer pads that are washable
- Has a removable tank for tap water
- Comes with a solution to clean out sediment from the steam function
- Has a storage hook
- Has a pad to prevent damage to floors while the steamer is heating up
- Comes with a Carpet Glide for sanitizing, refreshing, and deodorizing carpet
- Has a removable canister for the dirt collected by the sweeper
- It kills 99.9% of germs without chemicals.
- It cuts my regular cleaning time in half.
- The steam is powerful so it is easier to remove dried on dirt.
- The water appears to last longer in this steamer as compared to my stand alone steamer.
- It has a nice long cord so I do not have to constantly unplug to find a new outlet
- It has a removable water tank so it saves on energy (which is better for the environment). If I don’t need to use all of the water, I simply remove the tank and dump it out versus having to let all the steam get it out.
And, thanks to Haan, one (1) lucky winner will receive a Haan Total HD 60 Sweep Steamer, a $149.95 Value. Giveaway Ends June 8, 2012 at 12:01am EST. Just follow the directions on the following Rafflecopter form to place your entries. (Give the form a moment to load).
a Rafflecopter giveaway
At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this review, but was provided a Haan Total HD 60 Sweep Steamer for free to review. Opinions expressed are that of my own.