My $50 Trip to ALDI, includes 3 Bottles of Wine, Eclairs, Cheesecake, and More!
Thanks to ALDI and Mom Central, I was sent a $50 Gift Card to shop at ALDI for my Holiday Beverage and Food items. ALDI, which offers more than 1,400 of the most frequently purchased grocery items for up to 50% less than traditional supermarkets, also has holiday essentials for less.
In addition, ALDI carries an assortment of main courses, appetizers, and dessert options for this year’s holiday entertaining. This includes edenVale Cheeses like Honey Goat Cheese, Creamy Havarti, and Chive Goat Cheese. These cheeses can be paired with Villa Malizia Pinot Grigio and Savoritz Entertainment Crackers.
Appleton Farms Spiral Sliced Ham $1.69 per lb.
Ingredients for the ALDI Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce.
ALDI Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kates, ALDI Test Kitchen
– 1 wheel edenVale Brie Cheese
– 1/2 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
– 1 cup Burlwood Cellars Chardonnay
– 1/2 cup Berryhill Blackberry Fruit Spread
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Place unwrapped brie on a foil-lined baking sheet. Heat in oven 12-15 minutes or until brie is warmed through and soft to the touch.
- Meanwhile, bring dried cranberries and white wine to a boil in a small saucepan. Add fruit spread, reduce heat to medium high and simmer 10-15 minutes stirring often. Sauce is ready when liquid has thickened and coats the back of the spoon.
- To serve, pour over warm brie. Can be eaten alone or spread on crackers.
At Home Moma
Disclosure: “I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of ALDI and received a gift certificate to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed by At Home Moma are that of my own.”
Leave a Reply