My Blog Spark asked if I would review and share Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour with At Home Moma readers. They provided me with a coupon to pick up a FREE package of Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour, plus recipes cards and a Gold Medal canister/ cookie jar.
Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour is 100% whole grain with a lighter taste and color. Gold Medal mills there own product preserving the vitamins, minerals, complex carbohydrates, and the phytonutrients found in whole grain. White Whole Wheat Flour can be used in any recipe that uses flour. Source Gold Medal
My little helper.
Some the recipes I was sent to try out included Whole-Grain Strawberry Pancakes, Five-Grain Quick Bread, Double Peanut Butter Cookies, plus some great ones just in time for the Holidays including Gingerbread Cupcakes, Sugar Cookies, and Pumpkin-Spice Bars. I decided to try out the Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins, and they were delicious and easy to make!
For the recipes I mentioned above and additional recipes visit–> Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Recipes, or check out Betty Crocker on Facebook-> Betty Crocker Facebook Page
Here is the recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins below:
cup packed brown sugar
cup vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 1/2
cups Gold Medal® white whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2
teaspoons baking powder
cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips (I used regular sized chips)
tablespoons granulated sugarThen Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray, or place paper baking cup in each muffin cup. In large bowl, beat bananas, brown sugar, milk, oil and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until flour is moistened. Fold miniature chocolate chips into batter. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan. Source of Recipe Gold Medal Flour White Whole Wheat Recipes
Giveaway Has Ended!
Thanks to My Blog Spark, one lucky At Home Moma reader will receive a Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Prize Pack that includes:
- A VIP coupon for a sample of Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour
- Instructions for conversion
- Cookie Jar
- Recipe Cards
Up to 4 entries per person. Giveaway Ends October 19, 2011 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
To place your entries: PLEASE, leave a separate comment for each!
– All you need to do is become a Facebook Fan of Betty Crocker, CLICK HERE and then leave a comment on this post that you are a fan and your email address. (Make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you)
– Leave a comment on this post telling us what is your favorite Holiday Treat to make that uses flour. Feel free to include the recipe as well. We would love to hear about it, and include your email address.
– Sign up for At Home Moma’s Email Notification on the right side of the page where it says “Receive Daily Emails From At Home Moma! Never Miss A Post Again!” and then leave a comment on this post that you signed up and include your email address.
– Become a Facebook Fan of At Home Moma, and then leave a comment on this post that you are a fan and your email address.
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Gold Medal White Whole Wheat!”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this giveaway The Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Gold Medal through MyBlogSpark. The opinions expressed in this post are that of my own.