I was contacted recently by Kim Kreamer owner and designer of Pretty Pretty, who was interested in having me review her One of a Kind Jewelry Designs here on At Home Moma.
She asked me to take a look at her designs and to pick out something out that I liked, but I was having a difficult time because everything is so beautiful and unique. So, I told her to pick something out for me. Kim ended up sending me a bright and beach inspired piece since she knew that I lived in Florida.
As you can see from the picture above, I received a piece with beading and a sand dollar. It was perfect, because I happen to have a pair of sand dollar earrings that matched. And since the beading is in a couple different colors, I can match it up with more than just one outfit. Plus, now that summer time is approaching, and we will be heading to the beach more often, this will make a great accessory.
Here are some examples of Pretty Pretty’s other pieces:
Many of these pieces include sterling silver, pewter, semi-precious stones, and swarovski crystals. Want to create your own unique design? Kim can custom create for you. To check out more of her Unique One of a Kind Jewelry, CLICK HERE.
About Pretty Pretty and Kimberly Kreamer:
Pretty Pretty produces a line of handcrafted, one-of-a kind jewelry designs. Kimberly Kreamer is the creative force behind the company. A native New Yorker, Kim has a strong background in fashion, merchandising & design. When her third child was born, she stopped working in the fashion field and started studying the craft of jewelry making. A self taught jewelry designer , Kim’s designs are very hip and trendy and are made especially for today’s “Spiritually Aware & Fashionable Consumer”. Kim’s designs are mostly inspired by her faith, family, friends and nature. She uses her keen fashion sense to design each piece individually.
“I love to just sit down and create original pieces, I never mass produce.” says Kim.
When she’s not busy creating or selling her jewelry, at home jewelry shows, craft and street fairs or fulfilling custom orders, Kim enjoys spending time with her husband Ken and three children, Kohl, Maximos & Pretty Pretty Ava, or hanging out with friends, and her mom & dad. To learn more about Pretty Pretty visit prettyprettyjewel.com
For special offers and promotion, check Pretty Pretty out on Faceboook. CLICK HERE
Thanks to Pretty Pretty, 1 lucky At Home Moma reader will receive a One of a Kind Angel Wing Necklace. This giveaway will end Friday May 20, 2011 at 11:59pm EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (7) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, Then Hit Submit.
* Register your Email at Pretty Pretty. Click Here.
* Follow Pretty Pretty on Facebook Click Here . Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit. (Make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you)
* Share this giveaway on Facebook by copying this text: Enter to win Pretty Pretty Jewelry at http://ning.it/iYIu4e , and then share it on your Facebook Page. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Follow At Home Moma through Google Friend Connect (Under “Let’s Be Friends” on the right side bar). Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win #giveaway Pretty Pretty Jewelry @athomemoma http://ning.it/iYIu4e . Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Giveaway Has Ended!
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Pretty Pretty!”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner.At Home Moma did not receive compensation for this review but was provided an item for free to review. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
Tammy Taylor says
Tammy Taylor says