Thinking of investing in a larger kiddie pool for the summer? Well there are a couple things that you should be aware of if you buy a large inflatable pool without a pump. Intex Recreation Swim Center Family Pool, Age 6+
1. You will need to invest in some type of air pump, because trying to blow this up manually is about impossible.
2. It takes a while to fill up with water, and if you don’t want to have a major increase in the water bill, you definitely don’t want to fill this up all the way or fill it up multiple times during the week.
3. Emptying this out is difficult, so you will need to invest in some type of small siphon to get the water out, invest in some buckets, or let the air out. I would choose the
siphon 6 ‘ FISH TANK WATER SIPHON PUMP FOR AQUARIUM NEW SYPHON
4. They do sell covers for these, but if your kids get out the pool once, they drag in so much dirt, that it is almost pointless to invest in a cover. If you are wanting a true pool that is going to stay clean, you may consider investing in a small above ground pool system. Intex Easy Set 8-Foot-by-30-Inch Pool Set
5. Although it does require more work, it is nice for the entire family to be able to get in the pool. I have been satisfied with the quality of the product, and I am using a pool similar to the Intex Recreation Swim Center Family Pool, Age 6+
I hope through my own experience, you will find this information helpful.
At Home Moma