Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway! Opinions expressed about Prime Photos are that of my own.
Recently we had a tablet stop working on us and found that it would be worth purchasing a new one versus fixing it. Especially with all the Holiday offers out on the market, this is definitely a great time to pickup a better device! So after a bit of shopping online, I decided to surprise my family with a new Fire HD8 this Christmas!
This will actually be a gift for my hubby, but of course now that all of my kiddos are getting more and more in Streaming Movies, Television shows, and of course taking Photos, I know they will be using it.
Now because we are getting an upgrade in our technology, I also decided to enroll in Amazon Prime. Not only did I get FREE 2 day shipping, but I am also looking forward watching exclusive Films and Series, Streaming Music, Storing via Prime Photos and Reading New Books. This will definitely take the gift up another notch for my husband.
Another reason to appreciate Amazon Prime, is Amazon has launched an all-new Prime Photos experience with Family Vault. This is where Prime members can share their benefit of unlimited photo storage with up to five family members or friends at no additional cost. I know that my existing cloud will be filling up as the year goes on so this is great timing.
Prime Photos is FREE for Prime members and makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos.
These Features include:
– Quickly find and rediscover your favorite photos
– Family Vault makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos
– Prime members can now invite up to five people to join their Family Vault and access the benefits of unlimited photo storage, at no additional cost
– Prime Photos is free for Prime members
– Exclusive features for Prime customers: Family Vault, image search, People view, Places view
– Members can now order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from their Prime Photos account
– Free unlimited photo storage for Prime members
– Available on computers, iOS and Android phones, and tablets
Start exploring these new features and Download the Prime Photos app now!
I just downloaded the app myself and started backing up my photos. Once it is all complete, I can’t wait to explore it more!
Tell us what kind of pictures you would store in your Prime Photos Family Vault? Plus share your favorite new Prime Photos feature.
Carlee @ FLL
Now is your chance to WIN this Holiday Season with $1000 in prizes! 1st prize is a $500 Amazon gift card, and there are one of five $100 Amazon gift cards for 2nd prizes. This promotion runs until Dec 31st, 2016.
Please follow the directions via the Rafflecopter form below!
Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway. Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.