A special thank you to M&M’S for sponsoring this Oscars inspired post. Opinions expressed are that of my own.
On Monday morning the big topics will be, who wore what on the Red Carpet, who won which Oscar, and what was the biggest shocking moment of the Academy Awards?
Since I want to be in the know, I will be preparing myself in advance of Sunday and will be ready with M&M’S in hand at 7 pm EST to watch the show.
Check out my 5 Fun Tips For Awards Night!
1. Do a little homework. I must admit that I have not seen all of the Nominees, (I’m more knowledgeable of the Animated films) however that doesn’t mean that I have to be totally in the dark. Want to also know the 411 on the movies? Visit sites like oscar.go.com, IMDb, and You Tube to get a refresher on the details before Sunday Night.
2. Put the kiddos to bed before the show starts. Is 7 pm really that early? Even if it is a littler earlier than usual, just this once will be fine and their teachers will appreciate nicely rested students the next day. 😉
3. Have easy beverages and snacks available to help keep your energy up. It will be a long night and I find a mix of M&M’S Original, Crispy, and Peanut flavors to really hit the spot. You can even dress up your special the snack area with a red table cloth, gold ribbon, and a star bowl (I found mine at the Dollar Store).
4. These are supposed to be fun tips and here is a FUNNY one! Since you don’t want to miss out on any of the dresses, festivities, or awards, be sure to get all bathroom trips, or snack runs in before the show or during commercial breaks. However, if you must leave the TV be sure to have your smart device up and ready to take with you.
5. Look for updates about the show and commentary on Social Media using the Hashtag #Oscars. On sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, you can see what other people are saying, and also find out more details about the evening.
Check out M&M’S Red Carpet Tips below:
What Star or Stars are you looking forward to seeing on the Red Carpet? Who are you hoping will be the big winner of the evening?
Be sure to also look for M&M’S at the Oscars as they commemorate the night by debuting a commercial showing them invading the movies.