The following is sponsored by Lunchbox on behalf of Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner. Opinions and beauty tips are that of my own.
As a Wife and Mom the holidays are CRAZY and I need a Beauty Routine that can be done quickly.
Since I have a ton of shopping, family dinners along with Christmas recitals, I want to look refreshed and well put together during the Winter season. Some methods have worked better for me and others not so much, but I am now to a point where beauty prep steps are down to a minimum.
Are You Looking for Beauty Routine Tips for the Holidays? Check out 6 of mine below!
1. Exfoliate – While in the shower, use a scrub on your face, hands, and feet to help renew and give your skin a fresh look. It is also an awesome way to pamper yourself for a few moments. I prefer products with natural ingredients like olive oil and vanilla, and you can always make you own like this Easy Homemade Face Scrub. I do this no more than 3 times a week and depending on your skin you may want to do it less often.
2. Eye Treatments – If you have been pulling late nights shopping or wrapping, you may need to do a little touch up on your eyes. For puffiness, try a soaking a tea bag in warm water and placing it on your eyes or simply try cucumber slices. You may also want to consider adding a concealer to help mask any dark circles.
3. Moisturize your skin and hair – The winter air is rough on your exterior so it is important use products that will add moisture. After you exfoliate be sure to use a good moisturizing lotion for your hands and feet, and also use a specially made product for your face.
As for hair, products like Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner have a formula intended to add shine and provide long-lasting conditioning benefits. Not mention, they both smell wonderful and make my hair feel and look great. BJ’s Wholesale Club also offers a larger version of this to keep you well stocked for the Holidays.
4. Utilize a quick style – I air dry my hair, and either put it up in a bun or do a simple side braid. Both are easy to fix and for any loose hairs or flyaways use hair spray or bobby pins. FYI, when my hair was shorter, I would accessorize with a gold or silver barrette clipped to side.
5. Drink Plenty of Water – Having a bottle filled up and ready to go in the fridge works best for me. Take it on the go, and this will help boost overall holiday energy, and also leave skin looking and feeling refreshed and hydrated.
6. Finally, have “ready to go” Make-Up – I recommend carrying an extra set in your purse or putting your products in a small bag that can easily be grabbed when you are leaving home. This way, if you have more than one event in the evening you can freshen up, and if you are running late hubby can drive the car while you finish up your application.
What Beauty Tips do you have for the Holidays?
Need to pick up Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo & Conditioner along with other Beauty Routine supplies?
Enter below for a chance to WIN 5 – $100 BJ’s Wholesale Club Gift Cards!
Giveaway Has Ended!
Hope you find my tips useful and Good Luck on the GIVEAWAY!