The school year is back in swing, and what that means for the kiddos is plenty of homework, projects, and presentations!
To help ease the expenses from Back To School for a few of our followers, I have teamed up with my Frugal Friends to giveaway a Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 license to 5 LUCKY Winners!
Each Is Worth Over a $119 Value!
Here are a few highlights of the software:
Microsoft Office: The Perfect Companion for Every Student
- Presentations aren’t just for the boardroom; with PowerPoint, students can turn a poster board idea into a multi-media presentation with images, audio and video that will wow everyone.
- Authoring A+ papers and reports has never been easier with Microsoft Word.
- Want to make working with numbers easier? Excel comes with simple-to-use analysis tools such as Sparklines – embedded word-sized graphics – that bring visual meaning to complicated data.
- OneNote brings note taking to the digital age with easy to use tabs and search function. Keep audio, video, web clips and even scanned images in one place so that it’s never lost or forgotten.
Cross-Platform Productivity Excellence: PC & Browser
- Office 2010 and Office for Mac 2011 deliver the highest level of compatibility for students to share and collaborate on Office documents whether on a PC or Mac.
- Students who use SkyDrive will never be without the documents, notes, photos, and videos that matter the most.
- Available through SkyDrive, the Office Web Apps are free, lightweight browser-based versions of Microsoft Office, giving you the freedom to view, edit, and share Office documents from anywhere with a browser and an internet connection.
Just in time for Back to School Shopping:
- Buy Office Home and Student 2010, Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 (3 pack), Office University 2010 or Office for Mac University 2011 between now and Sept 14th and get 15% off.
This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook. This giveaway is being sponsored by the blog listed in the widget above. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. This giveaway is compliant with Facebook’s giveaway rules. Become A Coupon Queen nor any of the other participating blogs is not responsible or liable for the delivery of sponsored prizes. By clicking the green “I did this!” buttons you are confirming that you completed the task, and that you in fact want to gain the number of entries stated into the contest. You are also agreeing that you are entering on your own free will, and are interested in winning the grand prize. Winners will be verified of completing the tasks listed prior to the winners being announced. All winners are being selected at random, duplicate entries and falsifying entries will be disqualified. The giveaway ends on Sept. 26, 2012 at 12:01 am EST. The winner will be selected at random and emailed. Winner has 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. US only and you must be 18+ years old.