My kids and I were sent items from the Juno Jr Line to review here on At Home Moma. We received 2 DVDS, The Day the Music Stopped, and One Bunny Band and Welcome to Harmonia Springs Super Duper Deluxe Edition CD.
The Juno Jr line is a helpful tool to parents because it is way to introduce your children to the basics of music like melody, rhythm, harmony, tempo dynamics, and articulation. My kids have already fallen in love with Juno, and my 2 year old recognizes her when she sees her on the DVD case and on the computer.
In each DVD, Juno, the main character welcomes your kids with a song, “Hello Hello to all of my friends” and then she and her brother Rai Rai take the viewers on an adventure to Harmonia Springs. Once in Harmonia Springs they go on an adventure that ties into the principles of music. They meet their friends Bunny, Indie, Murphy, Buzz, among other many great characters, like the Harmony Frogs (my favorite!).
In the The Day the Music Stopped Juno teaches her friends how music is related to nature and many of the objects around us. In One Bunny Band, Juno teaches her friends how tempo and sound can affect whether a song is happy or sad, or if a song is meant to make you move fast or slow based on the way it sounds.
Each DVD also includes Bonus Features with Language Flash Cards and a Let’s Interact.
The CD features 21 songs including music from the 2 DVDs that continue to reinforce the basics of music.
I like the fact that each DVD teaches correct music terms. I also like that I can play Juno Jr and know that my kids are watching a quality show while being kept entertained and educated at the same time.
I already have been singing along with the music, and as I am writing the review I have the The Day the Music Stopped playing in the background for my daughter.
About The Juno Company:
The Juno Company has collaborated with top researchers, artists and musicians to create an award-winning line of products. Their CDs, DVDs and books feature a cast of lovable characters that interact with your child, along with original music composed for and performed by live orchestral musicians.
They have received numerous awards including the Parent’s Choice Award, iParenting Media Awards, and Dr. Toy’s Best 100 Products.
Plus, for every Juno Baby Product sold, they donate a very special music education DVD to a child in need. Source The Juno Company
To learn more about Juno Jr and the other products carried by The Juno Company, visit their website at thejunocompany.com.
Thanks to The Juno Company, 1 lucky At Home Moma reader will receive 3 Pack of Juno Jr Items. This giveaway will end Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 11:59pm EST after which a winner will be chosen via Random.org.*
Up to (7) entries per person for this giveaway.
You will need to make an individual entry for each one of the steps below and submit each time, so your entries will count.
The Mandatory Entry
Fill out the entry form with your name and email, Then Hit Submit.
* Follow The Juno Company on Facebook. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit. (Make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you)
* Follow At Home Moma on Facebook. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit. (Make sure you tell them At Home Moma sent you)
* Share this giveaway on Facebook by copying this text: Enter to win Juno Jr DVDS and CD at http://ning.it/bXopQi, and then share it on your Facebook Page. Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Follow At Home Moma through Google Friend Connect (Under “Let’s Be Friends” on the right side bar). Then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Become a Twitter Fan of At Home Moma Click Here, then fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit.
* Tweet this Giveaway on Twitter pasting the following text #Contest Enter to #win #giveaway Juno Jr DVDS and CD @athomemoma @JunoBaby. Then, fill the entry form out again checking this box. Then Hit Submit
Giveaway Has Ended
*Participates must live in the contiguous United States and odds are based on the number of entries. The winner will be contacted through email (make sure you check your spam or junk mail) with the Subject line “Winner of Juno Jr!”. Shipping information, including email, phone, and address will be collected at that time. The winner has 48 hours to respond, after that an alternate will be chosen, and so on and so forth. The company providing the giveaway items is responsible for providing and sending the item to the winner. At Home Moma did not receive compensation but was provided item(s) for free to review. At Home Moma does not sell personal information. At Home Moma does not share information with 3rd parties unless specifically expressed in a specific promotion or giveaway.
At Home Moma